English B2B Content Marketing Copywriter (m/f/d)Freelance or Part-time (20 hrs/week)
What we´re looking for
Turn B2B topics into target group-appealing content
Are you passionate about creating technical and product-specific content that addresses the pain points and needs of your target audience?
If you're proficient in B2B communication and can easily articulate messages,
and consistently match the tone of voice to the target audience and marketing channel,
we want to meet you!
for cross-channel marketing campaigns
- Native-level English skills, good German skills
- Love for complex topics, ability to communicate them clearly and engagingly
- Strong communication skills, deep understanding of target audiences
- High-quality standards for content creation
- Minimum 3 years of experience in content creation (preferably B2B), ideally with a degree or training in Communication/Language Sciences, Journalism, or similar
- Create English content for various digital marketing channels (e.g., landing pages, product sheets, whitepapers, social media posts)
- Implement comprehensive communication concepts based on customer journeys, personas, and content strategies
- Gather input through expert interviews and AI-based research
- Proofreading, optimizing, and developing existing texts
Our Work culture
Flexible. Open. Competent. - Your new working environment
- Customer-centric with a lot of personal responsibility
- Flat hierarchies, diverse team expertise, experiences, and personalities
- Constructive, peer-level communication, open company culture
- Regular professional exchange and further training opportunities
Who we are
We generate international online visibility for technology companies – co-creators of the industry of the future.
We do this by creating and developing appealing, high-performing campaigns and websites, resulting in increased inquiries, revenue, and new talent acquisition for our clients, key for future competitiveness in rapidly changing times.
Are you interested?
Send a minimal resume (LinkedIn profile link suffices), portfolio or work samples, earliest start date, and your hourly rate (Freelance) or salary expectations (Part-time for 20 hrs/week) to email@example.com!
Questions? Contact us at 0351-500-95742. We look forward to meeting you!