Software Development (m/f/x)
We are looking for reinforcement in the area of
Software Development (m/f/x)
If you have always been interested in software development, are experienced in front end and back end development and TYPO3 and are open for working with Shopware and other systems…
If you are trained in the basics of object-oriented programming and have already implemented PHP projects…
If you can also participate in customer telcos without screaming and are looking for a fulfilling yet not overwhelming work day, then we’ll fetch your coffee!
Experience in TYPO3 or Shopware (incl. extension development)
- Experience with front end and back end development
- Good at texting and communication
- Interest in IT topics and continuing education
What you’ll do
Implement IT projects (TYPO3, Shopware, …)
- Participate in the conception and development of PHP applications
- Be responsible for code quality
- Collaborate in the creation of architecture / software concepts and database designs
- Test and document implementation as well as integrate elements into the overall architecture
What we offer
- A pleasant working environment in a central location (Bahnhof Mitte)
- Full-time or part-time positions, flexible working hours
- Home office
Flat hierarchies and open, transparent communication
- Varied projects with well-known customers and partners
- Long-term prospects
- Opportunities for further training and development
- Agile approaches
- Agency goodies such as a beverage flat rate, DVB subscription, in-house yoga class
- Accessible office
- A great team
- A fair salary
Who we are
“portrino GmbH was founded in 2005 and is now an internationally active agency with a focus on software development and online marketing. For the expansion of our team we are looking for enthusiastic team players who are able to take on personal responsibility. We offer interesting tasks, the best possible framework conditions and an attractive work day.”
„Working at portrino is fun – as far as work can be fun 😉 . The team is deliberately kept relatively small and hierarchies are flat. There’s hardly ever any overtime. Anyone who wants to can also work part-time or from home as part of our home office option. These benefits are a function of the fact that the majority of our colleagues have been with us since the company was founded. Drinks are provided by the company, as is the monthly train ticket. If you feel like it, you can also take part in the yoga course in the office. The bottom line: it’s a very relaxed working experience.“
Do you feel like you could be a good fit? Then we absolutely want to get to know you!
Send us your complete application documents including salary expectations by email to email@example.com. For further information please call +49(0) 351-500 95 75.
As an interface between our developers and our customers, you will also be able to break down technical and challenging issues in a way that is understandable for the customer and the colleagues and partners outside your field of expertise.
A practical partner of the Berufsakademie (BA) Dresden, portrino GmbH offers students the opportunity to complete their theoretical training with the necessary practical knowledge working in our agency.