Project Management Web Engineering (m/f/x)
We are looking for reinforcement in the area of Project Management Web Engineering (m/f/x)
We are on the lookout for someone with a knack for seeing the big picture, keeping cool when the heat is on and possessing fierce organizational skills.
As an interface between developers and customers, you will be able to break down technically challenging issues for customers, colleagues and partners outside your field of expertise.
If you also have experience with TYPO3 and/or shopware, we’ll fetch your coffee!
- Some professional experience in software development with a focus on project management
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
Good at texting and communication
- Interest in IT topics
- High level of initiative, very good organizational skills and an eye for detail
What you’ll do
Planning and implementation of web engineering projects
- Customer communication
- Reporting to management
- Developer coordination, capacity control & utilization, resource allocation
- Responsibility for schedule and budget
What we offer
- A pleasant working environment in a central location (Bahnhof Mitte)
- Full-time or part-time positions, flexible working hours
- Home office
- Flat hierarchies and open, transparent communication
- Varied projects with well-known customers and partners
- Long-term prospects
- Opportunities for further training and development
- Agile approaches
- Agency goodies like beverage flat rate, DVB subscription, in-house yoga class, occasional team events
- Accessible office
- Great colleagues
- A fair salary
Who we are
“portrino GmbH was founded in 2005 and is now an internationally active agency with a focus on software development and online marketing. For the expansion of our team we are looking for enthusiastic team players who are able to take on personal responsibility. We offer interesting tasks, the best possible framework conditions and an attractive work day.“
„Working at portrino is really pleasant. There are no hard hierarchies. Transparency and open communication are lived for this purpose. Overtime has always been an exception rather than the rule. This is not the only reason why our colleagues – many of whom have been part of the team since it was founded – are all very relaxed. Most of them work part-time. The monthly train ticket is provided by the company. Coffee and water are standard. The yoga class at the office is voluntary. All in all, a really good atmosphere.“
Do you feel like we could be a good fit? Then we absolutely want to get to know you.
Send us your complete application documents including salary expectations by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information please call +49(0) 351-500 95 75.