portrino GmbH, founded in 2005, is an international company with a focus on software design and content marketing. For the expansion of our software development department, we are looking for a PHP Developer (m/f). Are you experienced in the basics of object-oriented programming and have already implemented PHP projects? Do you work in a structured and reliable way? Are you looking for a new challenge and want to master it with the newest technology? Then we are exactly what you are looking for. An experienced team with innovative approaches, interesting and varied projects, as well as plenty of space for your own ideas and initiatives.
- Design and development of PHP applications
- Further development and optimization of existing applications
- Collaboration in the creation of architecture & software concepts as well as database designs
- Test and document the implementation as well as integration into the overall architecture
- Completed university degree in Computer Science, computer science education or similarly acquired in experience
- Experience in object-oriented programming with PHPS
- Knowledge of well-known software design patterns
- Experience in dealing with relational DBMS (MySQL)
- Experience with Git, SVN and Composer
- Independent, team-oriented working style and good communicative skills
What we offer:
- Responsible and independent work in innovative projects
- Teamwork and short decision-making
- Freedom for implementing own ideas and initiatives
- A very comfortable working environment
- Flexible working hours
Have we sparked your interest?
Then send us your complete application including salary expectations by email to email@example.com. For further information, please call +49351-500-95775.