Social logins offer a practical alternative to classic registration forms. This allows users to log on to their preferred social network, rather than repeatedly re-entering their contact data.
With our HybridAuth plugin for Shopware and TYPO3, you enable your customers to register in your shop directly through one of the well-known networks. Currently it supports Facebook, LinkedIn, Xing, Google+ and Amazon. Integration to other social media networks, such as Twitter, are easily possible due to the sophisticated architecture.
An overview of the benefits of HybridAuth:
- More registrations and fewer interruptions with simplified registration process
- Fewer support requests for password recovery
- Social data can be collected and evaluated
- Higher customer retention
- Functionality of our social login extension HybridAuth
Would you also like to enable your customers to register and log in to their social network via single sign-on (SSO) in your shop? You can find our plugin for Shopware and TYPO3 here.